Frequently Asked Questions
Our support group has compiled a list of the most frequently asked questions concerning StockMarketStudio:
- When does the data for the charts get updated?
- What to do if I can’t see any charts?
- What browser should I use to view this site?
- How much does it cost to use StockMarketStudio?
1. When does the data for the charts get updated?
Historical data for the charts is updated every day at 24:00 EST.
2. What to do if I can’t see any charts?
Our charts are in PNG format. Make sure that your browser supports PNG.
Another possible reason for problems is related to data.
Please note that at present we only support stocks that are traded in US and Canadian markets.
For all charts for companies traded on the U.S. exchanges, no suffix is required.
To get a chart for a company traded on Canadian financial markets, enter the symbol and the suffix:
|Montreal Stock Exchange (MON)||.M|
|Toronto Stock Exchange (TOR)||.TO|
|Vancouver Stock Exchange (VAN)||.V|
For example, if you are looking for a chart for Infowave Software Inc. on the Toronto Exchange, enter “IW.TO”.
3. What browser should I use to view this site?
Our site has been tested on Microsoft’s Internet Explorer (IE) and Firefox browsers.
Note that we discontinue support for IE 6 and earlier.
5. How much does it cost to use StockMarketStudio?
Currently all services that you can see on our web site are free.
If you have a question that is not answered in the help section, please let us know. Click here to ask your question.